Ginger Z loves to write! Putting her pen to paper creates rewarding experiences for her as the writer ... and YOU as the reader.
Poetry and non-fiction posts grace the pages of Ginger's "Just a Thought" blog on this website. Her poems may soothe your soul or create an emotional response, and her prose writing may make you smile with understanding, learn something new, or be inspired to make a change.
In addition to her enlightening and entertaining blog posts, Ginger writes poetry, some of which has been published in her books, Love and Lovers, Another Think Coming, and In a Word!
Select a Book or the Blog
Did you miss any of Ginger's blog posts?
READ ANY POSTS … MONTH BY MONTH
- Self-Published My Summer Season -1980
- Self-Published A Collection of 12 Thoughts -1982
- American Poetry Anthology "Recycle My Life" -1982
- Hearts On Fire "Eons Ago’"-1983
- American Poetry Anthology ‘Let’s Do It’ -1984
- Our World’s Most Beloved Poems "J.B." -1984
- Our World’s Most Beloved Poems "Uninvited" -1984
- Poems for All Seasons "I’m Glad I Finally Saw You Again" -1984
- "Reflections Over Time" - a speech presented at a cult recovery conference - published in:
Captive Hearts, Captive Minds by Madeleine Landau Tobias and Janja Lalich, 1994, and Take Back Your Life by Janja Lalich and Madeleine Tobias. 2006
- "Drummers Do It In All Directions" - 2000 Drum! Magazine
- GZ’s MO: Methods for Teaching - 2005 Self-Published
- "A Kansan and His Machines" - The Inaugural Edition of 105 Meadowlark Reader: A Kansas Journal of Creative Nonfiction published by Meadowlark Press LLC 2021