Poetry and non-fiction posts grace the pages of Ginger's "Just a Thought" blog on this website. Her poems may soothe your soul or create a emotional response, and her prose writing may make you smile with understanding, learn something new, or be inspired to make a change.
In addition to her enlightening and entertaining blog posts, Ginger writes poetry, some of which has been published in her books, Love sand Lovers and Another Think Coming! A third book is in the works as well.
CLICK ON A BOOK PHOTO FOR MORE INFO
Did you miss any of Ginger's blog posts?
READ ALL MY POSTS … MONTH BY MONTH
- Self-Published My Summer Season -1980
- Self-Published A Collection of 12 Thoughts -1982
- American Poetry Anthology "Recycle My Life" -1982
- Hearts On Fire "Eons Ago’"-1983
- American Poetry Anthology ‘Let’s Do It’ -1984
- Our World’s Most Beloved Poems "J.B." -1984
- Our World’s Most Beloved Poems "Uninvited" -1984
- Poems for All Seasons "I’m Glad I Finally Saw You Again" -1984
- "Reflections Over Time" - a speech presented at a cult recovery conference - published in:
Captive Hearts, Captive Minds by Madeleine Landau Tobias and Janja Lalich, 1994, and Take Back Your Life by Janja Lalich and Madeleine Tobias. 2006
- "Drummers Do It In All Directions" - 2000 Drum! Magazine
- GZ’s MO: Methods for Teaching - 2005 Self-Published
- "A Kansan and His Machines" - The Inaugural Edition of 105 Meadowlark Reader: A Kansas Journal of Creative Nonfiction published by Meadowlark Press LLC 2021